Monday, May 26, 2003

It Came In A Plain Brown Wrapper

My cousins came to St. Louis to visit for a few weeks, so for 14 glorious days we got to see how suburban teens acted. It was fabulous! I got to see my cousin, M (the eldest of us 4) topless. She was dancing down the hallway singing, "I have watermelons, you have mosquito bites!" Her breasts were, indeed, pendulous.
I was 13, and just beginning to discover that I could turn heads just by walking down the street. I had not yet figured out what to do with my new found power. My cousins taught us how to run outside and tease the neighborhood boys, then run inside all flushed with success and giggle 'til we turned purple.
So, M did her "watermelons" dance, then put on a top and we went out to tease the boys...
and couldn't get their attention.
They were watching some older teens drive up and down the street with a giant fake penis stuck on their antenna. They were honking, and one boy was shaking the antenna, just in case you hadn't noticed it before hand.
Eventually, the teens got tired of the thing, and tossed it to the boys we'd been playing with. Now it was the boy's turn to tease us. They'd unzip their fly, and stick the dildo in their pants and chase us around. We would giggle and scream, and blush a lot, then run into the safety of the house. Then we'd rush back outside to be chased some more. It was so much fun.
One time we ran down the stairs and opened the front door and found it jammed in the screen door. We screamed and slammed the door on it. After we had caught our collective breath, we retrieved it and tried to chase the boys around with it. The funny thing about a penis is you can't scare a boy with it. I guess since they have their own, it has no power over them. (sigh)
So we took it upstairs and presented it to my Mom. She was shocked to the roots of her hair. She took it outside and shook it at the boys, and yelled at them for being crass.
All the boys went inside, and that ended our fun for the day.

No comments: