Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I changed the date and removed the duplicate comments. If you haven't been here in a few days, there are new stories below my request post.
A Request

I have written enough material for two books already, and I'm not half done with the stories. I've been stuffing the raw tales into Microsoft Word and doing some refining. Some of my stories must absolutely go into the book. I insist on it. :p
These are my favorites, the ones I look back on and laugh or cry (or both)
Drunks
More on Drunks
The Race War That Wasn't
...And I'm Keeping Your Stick, Too!
Shopping
Wednesday Is Dumpster Day
The Sad Story Of Mr. Brown
Biker's Code Of Ethics
Payphone Perverts
Hanging Out aka why poor kids don't go to college
Independance Day
The California Bum
Why You Shouldn't Skip School Warning Potentially triggering rape story
The Neighbors Downstairs

Some of these are integral to the book, some are just writing I'm proud of.

So here's my request. Which stories are your favorites? Which ones would you like to see in the signed copy I send to you loyal 6 readers?

No comments: