Thursday, February 19, 2004

Blogmadness Update

I'm in round 6, and I'm up against the very fine entry "I Am A Sexist Pig: I Open Doors For Women" by Ipse Dixit. I know it's a fine entry because I've voted for it in every round. This time, of course, I'll be voting for myself.
If you click the link above, you'll see two pink boxes. Each box holds 2 entries, beneath which it says Vote!. If you click Vote! You'll see both entries in the left hand side, and the rules in a frame. From there you click the title of each entry. The rules will be replaced with the story. Read the story, then click the other entry and read that story. From there you just click the little dot for the story you liked better, and click the Vote! box. That's all there is to it. No registering, no nosy requests for info about you. So please, go and read. Pick one or the other, I don't care which. Participating is fun!

Links to the other regions are here:
Work Region round 6
Sports Region round 6
Bills Region round 6

Thanks

No comments: